Friday, February 20, 2009

Three steps forward ...

Well, the RV has been here for two weeks now and just today I finally finished getting it registered and on the road. Suffice it to say that there were many hoops through which to jump -- insurance, temporary tags, inspection, permanent tags, etc. -- but I'm finally through them.

In the meantime, I've bought dishes and other items for the kitchen. I've also gotten an "air card" for my laptop so I can be online just about anywhere and I picked up a new camera. I think I've got about everything a roving blogger needs at this point. In the next few days I'll outfit the rig with my clothes and other things that will make it like a small apartment.

Soon I'll post some details about the "Shakedown Cruise."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting much closer to launch. I do miss the Lazy Daze. Brian