Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GoJoe Enters Tennessee


Here we see GoJoe contemplating a mammoth guitar across the highway just upon entering Tennessee. I had seen this guitar before but I haven't learned its significance. No doubt there are many guitars in this state. There's one more now - in GoJoe's lounge area.

Last night we "camped" for free in a WalMart parking lot, a time-honored RV tradition. Snug inside GoJoe, I prepared homemade chili and watched American Idol on TV. Tracey called at 10:00 and we rated the singers. This morning I looked out the window at the sun rising over a blue peak. Yes, blue. It was the logo on the front of a Lowe's home center.

Today we came more than 400 miles and are in a nice campground in Sweetwater, Tennessee. In the last two days I've come to know GoJoe as a vehicle and not just a small house that sits in the driveway. By the end of today's drive, I felt like I was just tooling along in our minivan. GoJoe handles like a dream.

So here we sit in our sunny spot in southern Tennessee. It's about sixty degrees. Here GoJoe catches some late afternoon rays. I did the same earlier in that green chair. And to think, I swept about six inches of snow off GoJoe's roof yesterday morning!

No comments: