Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sedona Wrap-Up

Well, I was in Sedona for only a couple of days, but it seems like a lot happened. Along with walking, hiking, and taking pictures, I saw people, too. I don’t know why I don’t seem to remember my camera at those times. At one of Martin's favorite hangouts, a laid-back Sedona coffee shop, I met Robert, a filmmaker, and Chuey, an Irish competitive mountain biker extraordinaire. One evening, Martin gathered up a group that included Robert, Chuey, and several other folks including Eric and Susan, and we went to a great restaurant for pizza. Tracey and I once stayed in a log cabin on Eric and Susan’s property. They kindly offered to let me park in their driveway, but there was no way that GoJoe could make it up the winding, gravel road to their home perched on the side of a mountain. It would have been nice - they have an unbelievable view up there. I stayed under some shady trees at the only RV park in town. Here are a couple of shots.


No comments: